U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Citizenship and Immigration Services
Vermont Service Center
75 Lower Weldon Street
St. Albans, VT 05479-0589
Re: Joao Doe
Attached please find the above-referenced individual’s application for Asylum, Withholding of Removal, and relief under the Convention against Torture. An original complete packet and two photocopied packets are attached.
Enclosed, please find the following documents on Mr. Doe’s behalf:
1. Application for Asylum, and for Withholding of Removal (Form I-589);
2. Notice of Entry of Appearance as Attorney Form (G-28); and
3. One Passport Style Photograph;
4. Complete Copy of Passport;
5. Applicant’s Asylum Declaration; and
6. Indexed Supporting Documents.
All documents have been provided in triplicate. Please do not hesitate to contact me at the number above if you have any questions regarding this matter. Thank you for your consideration.
Clarence Darrow, Esq.
This Manual is intended to provide information to attorneys and accredited representatives. It is not intended as legal advice. Asylum seekers should speak with qualified attorneys before applying.