MSNBC’s Tamron Hall interviews Brandon Perlberg, a U.S. citizen who is exiled abroad because of discriminatory immigration laws.
- Immigration Basics
- Couples and Families
- FAQs for Binational Couples
- Relationship-Based Petitions
- Where Can We Marry?
- Adjustment of Status – Procedural Steps
- Consular Processing – Procedural Steps
- Fiancé/e Visas – Procedural Steps
- The Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver
- Blesch v. Holder, FAQs on ImEq’s DOMA Case
- Prosecutorial Discretion
- Visa Options That Are Not Based on Marriage
- Could We Move?
- Uniting American Families Act and Comprehensive Immigration Reform
- Dual Foreign National Couples
- Law Library
MSNBC ‘News Nation:’ Same-Sex Couples Leaving U.S. Because of DOMA
Immigration Equality Updates